La Hotline Prodways est réservée exclusivement à l’assistance technique des utilisateurs d’imprimantes Prodways ProMaker.
Vous avez besoin d’assistance technique sur votre imprimante ProMaker ?
Prodways is a French manufacturer of industrial 3D printers. Launched in 2014, the Group has been continuously expanding its activities across the whole 3D printing value chain. In order to meet users’ needs, Prodways offers a complete range of laser sintering powders for all types of applications. These powders are compatible with the ProMaker P-Series SLS® 3D printers, with validated sets of parameter available for each printer. Thanks to their specific material and mechanical characteristics, this powders combined with the ProMaker P Series 3D printers enables to meet the challenges of prototyping and mass production of 3D printing parts.
Among the portfolio of materials validated on the ProMaker Pseries 3D printers, there are some “advanced” materials that allow users to diversify their use of 3D printing:
Developed with BASF Forward AM
• Unmatched dimensional stability over time and under difficult conditions
• Good welding capabilities
• Suitable for translucent and shock resistance parts
Polyamide-based powders (PA 12 and PA 11), widely used for 3D printing parts, are also available and validated on Prodways 3D printers:
• Excellent mechanical properties
• Good part surface ease of post processing
• Low water absorption
• Meet USP Class VI requirements**
• Ductility, elongation and shock resistance
• Excellent resistance and durability over time
• Good resistance in extreme temperatures
• Low shrinkage
• Adapted to print high stiffness parts
Discover also the industrial SLS® 3D printers of the ProMaker P Series:
– ProMaker P1000S: Affordable & flexible SLS 3D Printer
– ProMaker P1000 X: Fast & flexible SLS 3D Printer
**For more information: contact our experts