Prodways helps you make the shift.
As additive manufacturing changes how production happens across the globe, more and more leaders are discovering the power of 3D printing. They’re reducing inventory costs, speeding delivery and reducing risks and frustration in their own supply chains. They’re learning that when you control your manufacturing, you change everything else too.
But change is hard without a guide.
That’s why Prodways is here. From unique technologies to customized product solutions, everything we do ensures your shift to 3D printing isn’t just easy – it’s profitable.
To help you transform your business, we’ve spent decades mastering every aspect of our own.
We did dozens of tests with different manufacturers of 3D Printers. We finally decided after all those tests to go with Prodways, because we believe they just have the best quality, the best accuracy and the best reliability on the market.
– Crown Ceram
With our internal testing we found Prodways machine consistently produced an accurate product regardless of volume, surpassing other machines on the market.
– Dental Crafters
Experience at every stage
Prodways Machines is a division of Prodways Group, a global player delivering services and products across every level of the 3D printing value chain. In addition to development of 3D printers, manufacturing materials and solutions, Prodways Group has units that provide.
- Software design and integration – improving the manufacturer experience to help users get the most out of their 3D printers
- Product design – creating new parts for specific uses, from industry to art and luxury
- Custom materials development – formulating specialized materials for specific needs and seeing them through development, from feasibility analysis to regulatory documentation and production
- Rapid manufacturing – providing custom parts to industries like dentistry or podiatry with exacting specifications
- Materials and 3D printing consulting – facilitating audits, troubleshooting materials and providing training to individual manufacturers
All this experience helps us understand more than our products: We understand how to design for them, integrate them into your operations and rely on them day after day. We can help you make printers part of your business – because they’re part of ours as well.
Customer support you can rely on
Prodways is proud to stand behind its machines, offering support to keep your business operating profitably day after day, year after year.
We support you in four ways:
- A Trouble Hotline offers fast response and fixes through onboard diagnostics and remote access.
- On-site Support brings field service engineers to you for deeper diagnostics and local maintenance.
- Customer Training lets you certify and qualify your own operators through 27 modules of ongoing education.
- Premium Services let you collaborate with our most qualified experts on your deepest challenges.
Learn more about how Prodways supports customers.
A history of innovation
Prodways was founded in 2013 as a joint effort of the French industrial firm Groupe Gorgé and world-renowned 3D printing pioneer André-Luc Allanic. In the early 1990s, Allanic developed some of the first European 3D printing systems for the French National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS). In 2007, he created MOVINGLight®, Prodways’ proprietary DLP technology.
Research (CNRS). In 2007, he created MOVINGLight®, Prodways’ proprietary DLP technology. MOVINGLight® was a true technological leap, allowing Allanic to create the fastest and most accurate 3D printers on the market. When he met industrialist Raphaël Gorgé, it seemed the perfect partnership to bring those innovations to the international market.
But technology means little to your business if it can’t impact your bottom line. That’s why for the last decade, Prodways has invested in acquisitions and built business partnerships to help provide solutions customized to every industry and need. We partnered with medical experts and industrial creators. We develop manufacturing materials for specific needs. We customize multi-technology plans and calculate ROI for businesses like yours.
We help you make the shift. Because 3D printing technology isn’t just the foundation of our work. It’s the future of your business.
Let’s make your business better.
Contact Prodways with this form. We’ll help you select a 3D printing solution and estimate your return on investment.